Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Never Enough

Discovered a great site today - as if I need any more articles to read !!!!  I've just returned from a trip down the South Coast and have so many images to peruse, cull and process that I know I will soon sink beneath the deluge. However, one can never have too much knowledge and Photographylife is a good site.

Photography Techniques
Photography Tutorials
Post Processing

Alex Wise's Blog:
Here I go again - another really informative site about long exposures. I've also added this link to 'turorials' as I was worried I may not be able to find it again :-) A handy hint I picked up from Alex Wise was to slow down the exposure when photographing fog to increase the effect.  Another beauty on AEB and another on ND Filters.




No comments:

Post a Comment