Thursday, September 5, 2013

Is 'Crop Hype' Crap ?


While I'm still trying to get my head around the meaning of all the factors raised in discussions on crop versus full frame cameras I decided I'd record a rant here discovered when browsing. I've always believed it's more about the person who operates the machinery in most instances than the machinery itself but to be honest, I haven't really noticed a difference in shots taken by the so called 'dream cameras'. I'm not talking about billboards or advertising magazines, simply shots posted online.  I do however notice a crispness generated by quality glass lenses and if I had the money I'd probably equip myself with a few Zeiss options.
The initial article is here and a follow up here.
The perspective from Lightstalking

No comments:

Post a Comment